Joining the Indy Chamber will provide you with instant access to our business network. We give businesses a voice to communicate what they need to be successful in greater Indianapolis. We actively engage our members in all aspects affecting the business environment in the region.
As a member, your business and employees will experience valuable connections, a voice at every level of government, savings, and the opportunity to learn and grow.
Nearly 3,600 companies representing 279,000 employees are already reaping the rewards.
The Indy Chamber offers membership at varying levels, depending on your interest, company size, and involvement. Get started today using the contact information below or by filling out our online form.
Silver, Gold, Platinum, Private 100, Commercial Club and Leadership Circle membership levels are designed for companies of all sizes looking for increased exposure, networking, and involvement with the Indy Chamber. Click on the links below to read more about the benefits of each membership level, or download a PDF version here.
• Private 100
• Commercial Club
• Leadership Circle
Contact our Member Relations team at 317.464.2200 to discuss your business’s needs and goals.
Introducing the new Indy Chamber Startup Membership! Get an Indy Chamber Silver membership FREE for the first year when you qualify as a startup. Click here to find out how.
The Silver membership is our entry-level membership and gives you access to member-only events, our savings programs, and Indy Chamber association.
Silver Level Benefits:
• Access to Member-to-Member discounts
• Advocacy representation by our Business Advocacy council's political action committee
• Free one-on-one business coaching, access to low-cost workshops and microlending opportunities
• Membership listing in online membership directory
• Notification of company relocations and expansions in the Indianapolis region sent to you
• One best practices article featured in Monday Morning Memo
• Open House and Grand Opening promotion
• Priority consideration for event sponsorship
• Upload news releases for inclusion in Member News section of IndyChamber.com
The Gold membership provides a sensible and affordable membership, perfect for many companies. In addition to standard benefits, Gold members receive additional marketing tools and discounted entrance fees to most Chamber events.
Gold Level Benefits:
• Digital copy of the Indy Chamber database
• Discounted Certificates of Origin
• Discounted admission to Indy Chamber events*
• Introductory letters to fellow members signed by Indy Chamber President Scott Miller
• Preferred pricing and placement for advertising
*some exclusions apply
The Platinum membership gives you a step up from Gold without the investment of our more elite memberships. Gain access to some of our more exclusive invite-only events and receive even more marketing tools by becoming a Platinum member.
Platinum Level Benefits:
• Exclusive invitations to Executive Homecoming receptions
• Invitations to open houses at newly opened businesses
• Invitations to Top Investor Luncheons
The Private 100 membership is ideal for proactive business executives looking to make even higher-level contacts and begin positioning their organizations as leaders in the community. A Private 100 membership is excellent for community leaders and innovators. A Private 100 membership features the benefits of Silver, Gold and Platinum membership, along with the following:
Private 100 Level Benefits:
• Customized profile page on the Indy Partnership website
• Invitations to Top Investor Dinners
• Priority visibility on Indy Chamber social media for your company news
The Commercial Club membership is for leading visionaries in the community. Commercial Club members enhance the local business landscape by serving on prestigious policy committees and attending exclusive leadership events. The exposure helps to leverage their business’ credibility and reach new markets, and support the Chamber’s mission to improve the economy and quality of life. Commercial Club membership features the benefits of Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Private 100 membership levels, along with the following:
Commercial Club Level Benefits:
• Consideration to speak at Business After Hours
• Indy Chamber advertising package ($5,400 value)
Leadership Circle membership is the most prestigious Chamber membership level, consisting of an elite group of high-powered community leaders. Leadership Circle members will act as the primary advisory group for the Chamber when establishing policy positions on local, state and federal legislation and issues affecting the Chamber’s membership and the greater business community. Companies join the Leadership Circle level to show their commitment as a good corporate citizen, influence the community, actively engage in legislative issues important to their business, and support the Chamber’s mission to make Indianapolis the best place to live and do business. Leadership Circle membership features the benefits of Silver, Gold, Platinum, Private 100, and Commercial Club, along with the following:
Leadership Circle Level Benefits:
• Commemorative plaque in your office
• Leadership Circle recognition with logo on IndyChamber.com and other official publications
• Top consideration for a seat on the Indy Chamber's board