With membership of nearly 3,000 businesses representing 235,000 employees in Central Indiana, the Indy Chamber is leading the effort to strengthen the business climate, improve the state of education, revitalize neighborhoods and enhance the region’s workforce. The Indy Chamber continues to serve as a voice of progress and improvement in the region, uniting business and community to improve the quality of life for residents. Our advocacy efforts, networking events, educational offerings and exclusive savings programs position members, business leaders, and the community for success. We are committed to moving Indianapolis into the 21st century, while making Indianapolis the best place to live and do business.
We have a vision of creating a region with:
- An unparalleled quality of life
- A comprehensive mass transportation system
- A streamlined local government structure
- An educational system that is second to none
- A unified pursuit for economic development